- First priority will be given to siblings of current Good Shepherd students. (Preschool through 8th Grade).
- Second priority will be given to active, registered parishioners in good standing * of Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Third priority will be given to Catholic families registered and active in other parishes ** and non-active, registered parishioners of Good Shepherd Catholic Church.
- Fourth priority will be given to all other families.
Minimum age for both Traditional and Montessori is 3 years old by October 1. All preschoolers must be toilet trained.
For more information, please call Anne Grote at 303-321-6231.
* An active parishioner in good standing is defined as one who:
Chooses Good Shepherd Parish as the center of their family worship and participates in the weekly celebration of the Holy Eucharist, the sacramental life of the Church, the educational and social, and outreach ministries of the parish. This choice is reflected by being a registered member of the parish for at least six (6) months prior to school registration, active in parish life during that time or has been registered in a previous Catholic parish within the last 6-12 months and has recently joined Good Shepherd Parish. A letter from the previous parish will be required.
** Families who are actively involved and registered in other parishes will be assisted in completing special forms from their parish of choice. These forms will be required yearly at the time or registration.
***For further information regarding Archdiocesan school admission policies, please see the Good Shepherd Catholic School Parent/Student Handbook at www.goodshepherddenver.org.